What Scratch? Victoria Park: Happy ANZAC day everyone and hope you had a very good long weekend. To those who are not from Australia, just a quick note about Anzac Day - it's one of Australia’s most important national commemorative
occasions. It marks the anniversary of the first major military action
fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War. 'ANZAC' stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. Yes, it's the day when we say "Thank You" to our war heroes and freedom fighters who make what is now "Australia"- the land of opportunities and "fair dinkum". To me, I've celebrated it in a more private but solemn picnic with my "girls" in the park.
As to my work, some had been wondering what I do on the weekdays. Well, Mondays to Fridays, I work as a normal IT "non-geek" guy while Saturdays are the only opportunities that I work with my "better half" to help out on some of her private clients if not done during the weekdays due to client's work commitments and indeed last Saturday a client wanted to do-up their delivery truck. It was another "tough job" to tackle as I have to climb up again just like the previous jobs I've done for the last few weekends but as always it's "what we do". It's challenging but it's satisfying nonetheless. See? We do works on all sorts of vehicles and cars, be it sedan, trucks, vans, 4WDs and others. In the pictures below, I'm also sharing a job done-up by Gwen on a sedan car with some nasty but doable scratch repair. A word of caution though just to manage your expectations. The scratch repaired below will truly look awesome when looking from a reasonable distance but will still be visible if you look really close. Nevertheless, it's still much better than before and extremely cheaper than panel spray painting.
Here are the pictures, enjoy and as always please don't hesitate to give us a call for our service @ 0488 147 999
 |
| Before: Rear door |
|
 |
| After: Rear door |
|
 |
| Before: Top of the truck |
|
 |
| After: Top of the truck |
|
 |
| Before: Front door |
|
 |
| After: Front door |
|
 |
| You're up there again? |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment