Monday, April 21, 2014

Hi-Ace Van? Really?



What Scratch? Victoria Park: Happy Easter everyone!  Me? arghh... this was how I spent my long weekend (Black Saturday, Holy Week), did up a hi-ace van this Saturday and boy, damn (excuse my language) hard work especially that it was white and being light, it has accumulated lots of dirts & stains.  Nevertheless, as always - no job is big or small.  We'll always execute to the best of our ability to turn your car from "rough to buffed", as our motto goes.

The owner wanted their hi-ace van to look pristinely cleaned and buffed before wrapping it with their company decals. Hmmm... good intention and good choice too for getting "What Scratch?" to do the buffing job.  Only thing is, I was going to play badminton thereafter and oh dear I lost all my games as I was so stiff and I have used up all my energies doing-up the van and nothing left to play off my badminton games.  Ah well, I liked the after result of the buffing job though and would like to share it with you and hopefully will encourage you to keep us in your mind for future car buffing & scratch repair works.  Yes, "What Scratch?" is a mobile solution provider and can come to you at your convenience.

That's all for this week and keep bloggin' with me and stay tune next week, we'll be doing up another caravan truck. Ciao and again Happy Easter and advance Happy Anzac Day to all.  Contact us @ 0488 147 999 as always.

Do you need to do that?
Be careful then...
BEFORE, zoomed (Dull!)
AFTER, zoomed (Lifted!)
Dull looking overall
Look, it's nice and shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment