Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Buffing a Van? Seriously?

What Scratch? Victoria Park: Seriously? I have to climb the roof of the van, sat down there & buff the whole roof with "oil stains" and boy 'twas tough and tedious but really worth it and very satisfying though. 

My very first buff work on a huge van. Must admit though, I spent 2 hours on my massage chair after... hahaha.

Cleaning prior to buffing.
Can you see me on the roof?
 

Now, for the other jobs Gwen had done - kudos to my wife for such a 'job well done'.  She's now an expert, she's teaching me the new process/steps too.

Before - Bonnet
After - Bonnet
Before - Headlight
After - Headlight

As usual, why don't you give us a call for a free viewing of your car to be assessed?  Call us What Scratch? Victoria Park - Eduard Bitao @ 0488 147 999

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Car detailing

    ReplyDelete