What Scratch? Victoria Park: It's been a very hectic week and quite flat out with works that I didn't even have the chance to "service" my regular car yard, i.e. John Hughes. Nevertheless , I've attended to their urgent requests by at least attending to cars that are sold and needed urgent attention (i.e. buffing). Yes, it's been a very good week as I had a day with "more than the usual" income target, i.e. $800/day, wow - can't complain.
Next week is forecast to be raining again in Perth thus expect a slowdown as usual but I won't be deterred - that's my spirit. On the subject of Car Scratch Repair, I did a very "challenging" car yesterday which initially deemed to be sent for spray painting all over (boot & roof) but with my usual "let me try first" mentality, I managed to turn it into a "as new" good looking car and saved the owner hips of dollars if it was sent for spray painting, i.e. 75% savings. That's substantial. That's why our service is very much in demand and getting popular due to this cost saving benefits we offer to our customers. Take this, sending your car for spray painting will cost you at least $400-500 depending on complexity (i.e. colour of the car, depth of the scratch, make & age of the car, etc.). With us, you save at least 75% of the cost above, i.e ranging from $160-300 on the same basis above. Of course, it's not always 100% resolved but at least 90% that we restore your car to its glory with a fraction of the cost and by far maintains the original paintwork of the car and not having to worry about overspraying, decolorisation, etc.
As always, please visit our website for "What We Do" & "What We Don't Do" @ www.whatscratch.com.au.
'Till next posting, keep blogging with me. Ciaio
Ed "What Scratch? Vic Park"
04 88147999
No comments:
Post a Comment