Friday, March 26, 2010

Car Scratch Repair Perth WA

What Scratch? Victoria Park (yours truly) is gearing up for the car scratch repair "Before & After" competition amongst all the What Scratch? franchisees across Western Australia. And, recently, I really had quite a few "ugly" looking cars and unfortunately I didn't bring my digital camera to capture them thus I missed the opportunity.

However, yesterday, I tried using my hand phone camera and it worked. Here it is:



The car above was a ford focus which truly needed a facelift. Quite hard work though, it needed to be buffed 3x times and three (3) hours to get the after-effect above but it was worth it as the owner really loved it thereafter. These are the type of jobs which are quite satisfying after a day's work and this is what we (or I) do day after day, 5 days a week. Some are easy and some are tough (just like the one above).

What's the technique to get the job above? Here are the steps:
1. Apply super cut compound as many times as desired
2. Wipe and dust it off to see the effect
3. Remove any scratches, which will eventually surface once it's buffed-up, using our SSR (Sprayless Scratch Remover - patented)
4. Glaze with Mean Sheen
5. Brush Touch any any chips all around

Want any advise above? Don't hesitate to contact What's Scratch? Victoria Park or go to http://www.whatscratch.com.au

That's it for today and watch for more to come.

Eduard Bitao
What Scratch? Victoria Park

No comments:

Post a Comment